Monday 31 August 2015

Welcome to My Blog

Hi beautiful, hi gentleman!

Welcome to my blog! 
My name is Siti Nurul Nadiya bt Othman which I'm studying at Kolej Profesional Mara Indera Mahkota. I'm majoring in English Communication. So first of all, I want to thank for you guys because you managed to drop yourself here! Yeayyy! And please read the entire entries of this blog or else you might be regret. =)

This blog was made to you guys to make some reference and can also prepare for your next holiday trip, since the places advertise here were not really well known by the local tourists but become the tourist spots that we never know before this. 

Maybe by referring to this blog and exploring the entire blog will helps you lots on preparing the holiday trips. Plus, can give you guys extra information about the places that you never been there before this. So, lets enjoy exploring from top to bottom! 

Thank you! 

Hey there! Lets begin.

My sister and I at ICT Shah Alam

No comments:

Post a Comment